Saturday, December 2, 2017

Green Beauty Bloggers Wishlists




Hi Lovelies,



Welcome back! And if you are new here, welcome 💕💕💕

green life in dublin
Green Beauty Bloggers Christmas Wislists


Ever wonder what's on green beauty blogger's Christmas wishlists? Now it's your chance to find out!

I asked a few of my blogger friends to spill the beans on the top three (or four) green beauty items they wish to find under the Christmas tree, and here's what I got. My own wishlist is to be found at the end. I have to say I had so much fun creating this post, and I hope you will enjoy it!



green life in dublin
Naturally Keri Christmas Wishlist

Naturally Keri from TheGreenlyGuide

Flourish Naturals Body Care - Hair Heaven Bundle

 
Haircare is not something I typically spend a ton of money on, but I have found the Flourish products to work amazingly well for my hair and I would love to replenish my stock of their hair care goodies!

Savvy Rest Organic Wool & Latex Pillow

 
My pillow is shameful. It has not been replaced in several years. It offers me no support at all and is very uncomfortable. I would love to finally get myself a good quality replacement pillow!

Mahalo The Vacation Glow

 
This super luxurious body and hair oil has been on my wishlist for over a year, ever since sampling it and falling in Love! After my little one is born, I honestly couldn't think of anything more decadent to treat my skin to!

Cariloha Bamboo Bath Towels

 
After recently purchasing some bamboo wash cloths for my kiddos, I was immediately obsessed with how soft they were - more so than organic cotton, so I would love to replace my super old towels with these made from bamboo.




green life in dublin
Wonderlusting Lynda Christmas Wishlist


Lynda from Wonderlusting

The 7 Virtues Matte Lipstick

 
I think you know that I'm a lipstickaholic :) This is a new lipstick range from a fabulous natural fragrance company with a wonderful mission statement of "make perfume not war" to help regions rebuild after conflict/disaster. This lipstick is infused with Afghan rose to help free girls from the opium trade, organic castor oil from Haiti and fairtrade shea butter from Ghana. My pick 1918, the purple shade (obvs.) named for when women got the vote in Canada.

Vertue Box subscription

 
I'm not keen on many subscription boxes as they often contain brands/products I already know. Vertue seems to offer a wonderful selection of beautifully designed, artisan items to discover that cover beauty as well as wellbeing, which I think is great as they're all connected. It's also bi-monthly which means you have the chance to actually use up the products! This choice is a bit like picking a buffet for your final meal I know but I'm greedy :).

Julisis Elexir Eau De Parfums

 
Two perfumes one for day and one for night, described as an alchemy inspired scent for souls who are not attracted to common fragrance! I've smelt them and they are heavenly. The 'Elexir Du Jour' is citrusy with a blend of blood orange, lime and pink grapefruit with a woody base that I think would lift the spirit in the bleak winter months.






green life in dublin
Smallbitsofloveliness Christmas Wishlist

 

Jana from Smallbitsofloveliness

Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme Exfoliator

 
Do I really need to say anything? The wishlist wouldn't be complete without a Josh Rosebrook product and this one is said to be a wonderful product.


Kahina Giving Beauty Eye Serum


For me this serum is super hyped up and I'm really curious if it would meet my high expectations.


Laurel Whole Plant Organics Anti-Inflammatory Facial Serum


In all honesty, all Laurel WPO products are on my wishlist but I picked this one because I hear it's amazing at soothing inflammation. Loved everything I've tried from Laurel WPO before & I highly recommend this brand.

⛄ Can I bend the rules and rather than naming one product, name a brand? I'm so intrigued by Mono Naturoils and Tracy's products. For me they tick all the boxes + the products are also infused with crystals. Yes!




green life in dublin
Organic Beauty Lover Christmas Wishlist


Andrea from Organicbeautylover

May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon


I tried a sample of this and loved the scent, texture and the ingredients.

Josh Rosebrook Advanced Hydration Mask


Mainly because I'm curious about his newest product and because I'm in need of good hydration mask.


Kjaer Weis Foundation


I've heard amazing reviews of this foundation and have yet to try anything Kjaer Weis.





green life in dublin
WhippedGreenGirl Christmas Wishlist

Angie from WhippedGreenGirl

My Christmas “green list” this year is based on products that have few ingredients, and that I can also use on my entire brood. Proof - only a few ingredients can really send your skin to happy land! 


Maison Jacynthe - Shea Butter

Saje Natural Wellness

Peaceful Warrior Deodorant

Huna Apothecary - Nourishing Lip Shine 




green life in dublin
GreenLifeInDublin Christmas Wishlist

And it's finally my turn, isn't it?


Sungod mask by Earthwise Beauty


I currently have a sample of this, and after just one use I know I want a full size - amazing for my sensitive and inflamed skin!

Rare Indigo balm by Mahalo

I am singing praises for this balm all over my social media for the last two years. Enough said. Damn expensive, so I hope Santa is listening, because I need a full size of this.

Leopard print Z-palette or two

Not quite green beauty, but it is something I want, and I would make a good use out of them. In the best colour ever, leopard print! Meow!

Beauty Heroes yearly subscription

Dear Santa, I have been a very good girl this year!

Boxwalla Beauty yearly subscription

Santa, are you listening?? 


Hey, I am allowed five, it is MY blog post after all. And make it five
years subscriptions! My post, my rules, haha!

What is on YOUR wishlist? Please share, I would absolutely love to know!



So, I hope your curiosity has been satisfied? I had so much fun creating this post, and I was so interested to find out what other bloggers want - you can say that was the main idea behind this post, I wanted to know their wishlists, haha. I wish I could be the Green Beauty Santa and grant everyone's wishes!


FOLLOW ME ON

  BLOGLOVININSTAGRAMTWITTER,

 PINTEREST,

 FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE. 


Lots of Love,

Renata.



Enjoy my content? A  tip into my PayPal Tip Jar -  will get You my eternal gratitude and more awesome green beauty reviews Your way! I weed out all the greenwashing products so You won't have to.

6 comments:

  1. Renata, thank you so much for having me! It's been lovely seeing everyone else's answers and your own as well! Fingers crossed you'll get at least one thing from your wishlist!<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking part Jana, it was so fun having you here! Same goes for you, I wish you will get at least one thing from your list! xo

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this. You reminded me that Boxwalla is another one of my list haha! Thanks so much for being Santa's helper ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, Santa's helper! I can count on you to make me laugh. I was only being nosy :) Thanks for taking part, it was fun having you here! xo

      Delete
  3. LOVE THIS! Thanks so much for including me Renata :)
    I am obsessed w/everything Barb from 7 Virtues does. I seriously considered adding her lipstick like Wonderlusting too!!
    I dream of getting a Beauty Heroes subscription too woman :) !!! Even just one box I'd love lol
    Pinning this now!!! Gonna share it everywhere I can xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking part Angie, it was fun having you here! And I see I made your list just a little bit bigger :) #sorrynotsorry hahahaha! Thanks again and have a great Christmas Holidays! I wish I could be that secret Santa that would grand your wishes xo

      Delete